Work from Home- Customer Service Representative
- LocationTucson, AZ, United States
- Job typeFull time
We are seeking Customer Service Representatives to assist our client’s customers via inbound calls in a fast-paced environment. Our representatives provide excellent service to existing customers with a one call resolve mindset. We accomplish this by handling customer questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. Experienced or entry-level candidates should be willing to learn on the job, have excellent communication skills, and be highly reliable.
In addition to the hourly rate, bonus opportunities can easily put hundreds of extra dollars in your paycheck monthly!
Benefits & Perks
- Full health benefits after 45 days
- Paid time off after 90 days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Quarterly reviews and raises based upon performance
- Employee discounts (travel, leisure, entertainment)
- Demonstrated ability for call handling; issue identification; customer needs; using of job tools and cross selling and upselling
- Accurately document customer account in client systems
- Follow all required scripts, policies, and procedures
- Customer service oriented with customers and team members (empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious)
- Minimum 6 months of stable customer service experience
- Candidate must be local to: Tucson, AZ
- HS Diploma or GED/equivalent
- Computer literacy and typing skills
- Flexibility in schedules is required (Evenings and at least one weekend day)
- Criminal record check and drug screen required
Work from Home Requirements
- Environment: Quiet, secure, and distraction free for the duration of working hours.
- Internet: Cable or Fiber Optic only.
- Internet Speeds: minimum 10MBPS download/ 5 MBPS upload
- Connection: Direct connection from modem to PC
We’re excited you’ve considered to Be More with iQor. We’ll help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training. Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let’s get started!
About iQor US
iQor is a managed services provider of customer engagement and technology-enabled BPO solutions.
With 35,000 employees in 8 countries, we partner with many of the world's best-known brands to deliver aftermarket product and customer support solutions that span the consumer value chain, from customer care and receivables management to product diagnostics and repair services.
Our award-winning technology, logistics, and analytics platforms enable us to measure, monitor, and analyze brand interactions, improve business processes, and find operational efficiencies that lead to superior outcomes for our partners across the customer and product life cycles.
Fraud Warning: iQor recruiting team members only use @iqor.com email addresses to contact you. There will never be any request for payment to iQor as part of the hiring process. If you receive emails from iQor recruiting team members from any other addresses or personal email accounts, please contact us: Askcompliance@iqor.com